$24.50 - $26.50/hr – plus OT, bonus, full training, and certifications on semiconductor equipment – Direct Hire - Onsite maintenance and repair to capital equipment – Alternating 12-hour shifts switching weekly (3 days on 4 days off, 4 days on 3 days off) – Portland, OR
** Career Opportunity to be in the rapidly growing Semiconductor Industry**
- Do you have educational training in electronics and 1+ year of experience (recent graduates will be considered)?
- Are you ex-military and trained in electronics and looking to for your next opportunity in a highly technical industry?
- Would you like to work for an industry leading, international, semiconductor equipment manufacturer that works with some of the largest companies in the world?
- Are you looking for training and certifications on equipment with upward room for growth?
- 75-year-old OEM manufacturer
- Industry leader in the support of semiconductor manufacturing
- Company that invests in their employees providing lifelong technical skills
- Maintain and service semiconductor manufacturing equipment onsite in Portland, OR
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment to customer and company specification
- Be involved with site specific projects for installation and commissioning of equipment
- Work alternate shifts in a 24-hour facility
- 1+ years of experience working with electro-mechanical equipment
- AS/BS technical degree, electro-mechanical military training or relevant experience
- Recent graduates will be considered
- Travel for extended time for training