South Knoxville company has an immediate need for an Account Coordinator!
The position is a contract position from 06/29/2021- 03/19/2022 and the hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm. The training will be for a month in office and could potentially be remote and eventually back in office.
- The position is responsible for working with various areas within the company to successfully implement products and services for customers
- Acts as the primary internal contact
- Coordinates activities with various departments to ensure the customers' products and services are successfully implemented in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner
- Resolves issues relating to missing or conflicting product information and documentation by communicating and coordination efforts with customers, sales staff, relationship managers, operations, bankers and/or legal staff where applicable
- Requires good level of knowledge of the organization, products, and services, systems and the ability to handle more challenging client requests
- Typically requires an associate's degree or equivalent with two to three years relevant experience