Help charities while you sell. Full time $18/hr
This is an established company that grew incredibly last year during the pandemic.
They have a huge database and not enough staff to call all the customers! Work in-office, the vibe is contagious and helps keep your momentum going.
- Outbound sales calls to Charities, Churches, Not-for-Profits and small businesses.
- You are calling these charities to help them put together their back-to-school give-away's.
- Back -to-school (backpacks with supplies) season is already here, the charities have their budgets to spend this summer.
- You assist with your personal shopping expertise, you help them shop through all the SKU's in the program to get the maximum amount of supplies for their Budget.
- Each season you sell a new program, you will be selling hygiene kits, emergency response stuff (for victims of floods hurricanes etc) , stuff for homeless shelters, stuff needed by new moms, stuff for cold weather for the homeless, and more.
- Goal is to maximize the charities budget and make it super convenient for them to get the items they need.
90 days temp to hire. The 90 days is your training and trial period, with our hope that you convert to a permanent employee . Once hired permanent, then benefits and commission kicks in .
- Able to work in office , M-F start time 7 or 7:30 am
- College schedule? class 1 or 2 days per week - we will work with that.
- Outbound call center experience , sales , collections, appointment setters are all great .
- If you volunteer and are involved in community programs we want to talk to you - you understand how important this is.
feel free to email me your resume directly GD9@remx.com for faster response.