RemX is partnered with a client in Tennessee to find a remote IT Support Specialist to join their team.
This is a contract position slated to start June 2021 and end September 2021.
- Monitor requests for reports and assist learners and administrators.
- Run reports based on information submitted, download reports, and deliver to requestors in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot user issues in the LMS platform and respond to common issues by providing instructions, editing records in the system, or pointing users to available support resources.
- Validate data in various environments.
- Troubleshoot production issues for admins and end users.
- Coordinate communication with learning audiences, help desk, the talent management team, and project manager.
- Use SharePoint to document status of steps in in issue resolution or for common transaction.
- Perform related duties as assigned.