RemX is partnered with a client in the Coatesville area that is seeking a client services team lead. This role is temp to hire and will be mentoring a team of 8-10 employees.
- Supervise assigned staff by providing leadership to maximize department efficiency by administering company personnel policies and procedures.
- Manage established procedures in evaluating compliance with company standards, processes, and policies.
- Review, analyze, and implement corrective action for the team.
- Follow-up with clients and/or consumers to collect necessary information in a timely 5. Provide clients with updates on any orders that may be delayed.
- Respond to staff and client emails in a timely manner. Under an hour is the goal.
- Review and Reassign queues/ orders as frequently as necessary to keep up with policy turnaround times.
- Assist team with completing core processes.