RemX Staffing is working with a title company in PA and MD that is seeking (2) closing schedulers. These roles are fully remote, direct hire positions.
- Work closely with agents, buyers, sellers, and all necessary vendors to ensure that all documents that need to be executed are done so by the settlement date.
- Secure locations and times for each settlement
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure a smooth customer experience and closing process.
- Send Notice of Settlement to all parties involved in the settlement
- Work with the Closing Advisor to accommodate any changes to the settlement time or date
- Provide creative solutions to complex scheduling scenarios so that we can ensure that our clients’ needs are met regardless of where they are.
- Any other tasks assigned by management