RemX Staffing is seeking Medical Records Audit Processors to join our team! The Medical Records Audit Processor is responsible for processing Release of Information (ROI), specifically medical record requests in a timely and efficient matter, ensuring accuracy and individual metrics are met.
This position pays $14 per hour. You must be available between the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm. This is a 90 day contract position with the possibility of going permanent.
- Navigate various provider EMR and file systems to retrieve all required elements of a medical chart for patient list.
- Meet required metrics for your role (CPH – Charts Per Hour)
- Ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality as scheduled.
- Maintain the high standards of Confidentiality to safeguard and protect Patient’s Right and comply with all company and facilities policies and HIPPAA regulations.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology.
- Prior experience with EMR systems.
- Must consent to Nationwide Background and Drug screen where required.