RemX is looking for experienced travelers to join our team! Work for a major tech based company and take advantage of great company benefits while assisting customers with booking the vacation of their dreams! The Personal Travel Advisor is not an order taker, but instead, is a consultant who will guide customers through the complex process of booking travel.
$17-$19 per hour based on experience
Full time, permanent position
Multiple shifts available(one weekend day required)
- Serve as a subject matter expert for custom vacation packages and itineraries
- Coordinate all components of the travel itinerary, including: Air, Car, Cruise Hotel, Rail, Ground-Transportation, Sightseeing and Tours
- Experience in handling affluent accommodations such as: villas, private jets, and on-location partners
- Processes final documents which may include itineraries, visas, inoculations, air and transportation tickets, and final payments. Follows up with clients returning from trip and contacts past clients to notify of specials and offer assistance with future travel plans.
- Excellent geographical skills and destination/travel knowledge
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing travel capacity
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communication skills
- 1 year of travel booking experience
- Spanish Bilingual a plus!