Are you tired of the long hours, rotating schedules, and weekend hours? If so, this position is for you!
We are seeking a motivated Pharmacy Technician for a not-for-profit community health center with a set schedule. Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm with holidays off!
- Pay is $15.00+/hr.
- Holidays off
- Onsite Only
- M- F 8:00 am to 4:30pm
Example of Duties Include:
- Receiving and verifying accuracy and authenticity of prescriptions
- Calculating the price of prescriptions
- Stocking pharmacy with inventory
- Support Pharmacist in the daily operation of the pharmacy
- Answering incoming calls and fielding patient questions
- Maintaining a clean and safe pharmacy by complying with all regulations, rules, and procedures.
GED or HSD- required
Registered Pharmacy Technician in Kentucky- required
Must be available from 8am to 4:30pm (Closed Holidays)
Must be able to work on site
Must be friendly and trustworthy
If interested in this position, please email your resume directly to:
Mention the position: Pharmacy Tech