RemX is partnered with a client in Greater Madison Area to find a Contract Recruiter to join their team. This is a 100% remote, 6 month contract opportunity with benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for candidate care and drive the attraction strategy, engage talent and build a pipeline of candidates.
Summary: Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for professional and technical level talent (niche); plus volume-based, recruitment support for production teams. Own and deliver the recruiting goals for internal customers by driving strategic programs, services, and tools. Drive internal/external engagement initiatives across multiple social networking & online platforms, diversity organizations, veterans groups, professional associations, colleges/universities and alumnae groups (Local/National).
- Business Partner: Partner with hiring managers and HR Partners to understand the hiring needs and execute sourcing and recruiting strategies for the company’s development programs and corporate functions
- Recruitment:Perform full-life cycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, recommending a qualified talent pool and selection.
- Recruitment Metrics & Tool/Resource Management:Supporting/updating key performance metrics to monitor progress and report on recruitment & talent onboarding/engagement initiatives; while using, managing, identifying, maintaining & enhancing key tools/resources for all talent identification and engagement initiatives.
- Candidate Experience:Provide Best-in-Class candidate experience through communication, relationship building, and execution of the recruitment process. Strong emphasis on talent pipelining and ongoing engagement.
- Social Media / Marketing / Communication:Maximize all sourcing channels (Internal & External), networks, social media, college/university relations, professional/networking associations, career fairs (virtual & in-person), etc.