emX has partnered with a durable medical equipment company to assist in their search for a Medical Biller for their newly acquired Langhorne, PA office. The candidate will initially work out of the NE Philadelphia office for a few months until they move to the new office. If you're interested in advancing your career with a growing company in the medical field, then this opportunity is for you! Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Medical Biller Job Description:
- Gather and review medical documentation to ensure it is qualifying for coverage to ensure payment will be made
- Review daily billing before claims go electronically at night
- Work all denials/correspondence
- Submit reconsiderations to insurance and follow up timely
- Process insurance changes
- Work EMC edits
- Work aged receivables
- Submit and monitor prior authorization requests if applicable for your payers
? Good working knowledge of Excel and Word required
? Ability to multi-task a must
? Experience in a healthcare setting and utilizing Navinet a plus
We offer a competitive compensation package and a great work environment. If you are someone looking to use your talents to help our clients meet their needs, and work with an exciting team, we want to hear from you.