RemX has partnered with a durable medical equipment company to assist in their search for a Patient Services Representative Assistant for their newly acquired Langhorne, PA office. The candidate will initially work out of the NE Philadelphia office for a few months until they move to the new office. The primary responsibility of this position is to offer administrative support to the Patient Account Management department.
Patient Services Representative Assistant Job Description:
- Obtains patient information including demographics, prescriptions, insurance, detailed written orders, diabetic shoe paperwork, authorization, and medical notes on an as needed basis.
- Verifies insurance benefits
- Completes follow up calls with physicians, insurance companies, and patients
- Ensures all billing documentation is in the patient’s file before sending to billing
- Greets patients and answers phone calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Calls patients to advise of financial responsibility and collect copays.
- Data Entry
Patient Services Representative Assistant Requirements:
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize diverse responsibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)