Pharmacy Technicians that show empathy, compassion, patience, and can actively listen to patients are needed for a local pharmaceutical company.
Training will be on-site at facility in downtown Tempe (85281), but opportunity to work from home is available!!
In this fast paced and challenging position, responsibilities include:
- Manage inbound and outbound patient calls in a timely manner using audio/video technology
- Inbound calls are general inquiries from patients regarding refills, general issues or questions that they maybe did not want to manage with the kiosk video button
- Outbound calls are predominately scheduling deliveries – if a patient does not want a delivery and will be using a kiosk, ensuring that the kiosk has the inventory
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Seeks assistance with escalated issues involving patients or prescription guidelines from management.
- Attending educational seminars and other learning opportunities to expand your knowledge of the company and position.
- Interacts with all internal and external customers in a positive and professional manner
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts and tools appropriately
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Licensed Pharm Tech preferred
- CPhT/Pharm Tech Trainee background OK, but will be required to be licensed within 6 months of starting - further details will be discussed upon selection
- 2+ years of front-line call center experience
- Healthcare background experience
- Multi-lingual (Spanish and English) written and verbal desirable
- Aptitude to establish and maintain supportive customer relations with patients, advocates, healthcare providers and pharmacists
- Active listening skills and ability to proactively solve problems ensuring a “White Glove” approach
- Ability to learn quickly, retain information & appropriately apply the knowledge to improve call quality
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Must be available to work some holidays and weekends
For consideration of the role, please apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If emailing, please make sure to reference in your email: Job ID 739706 - Pharmacy Technician