Our client is a nationwide Risk Management service that are seeking dependable, Customer Service Representatives (CSR) at their Phoenix location (85034). The Customer Service Rep will play a very important role for the patients who have been injured on the job and will need guidance from the CSR on appointment scheduling, while also ensuring that their worker's compensation cases are up to date.
This is a great opportunity to utilize communication, multi-tasking and organizational skills!
- Making outbound calls to patients to get them transferred to a scheduler or completing a prescreening
- Making outbound calls to providers (physical therapy) to ensure they have what they need for the patient to be serviced at the time of appointment
- Making outbound calls to providers (physical therapy) to follow up after the appointment and get the paperwork to keep the case current
- Make outbound calls to providers to schedule appointments (radiology or Physical Therapy)
- Make changes/updates to cases and contact case managers
- Confirm appointments with patients, reschedule if needed
- Receive new prescription information from providers regarding physical therapy and/or next steps
High School Diploma or GED
Preferred telephone customer service experience
Good communication skills