If you are a Pharmacy Tech looking for a great place to apply your skillset, this opportunity is for you!!
Our client nationally serves pharmaceutical needs in all 50 US states and needs Certified Pharmacy Lab Technicians for their Phoenix location (85032).
The position requires a minimum of 40 hours per week Monday-Friday. There will be occasional overtime and must be able to rotate Saturday shifts. Strong and efficient work practices are required to prepare non-sterile compounded medications. Critical thinking, communication, computer and math skills are essential for success. Additionally, the employee must be able to explain compounding practices to supervisory technicians and/or pharmacists.
Tasks included but are not limited to:
- Participate in continual didactic training program
- Creating compound batch record
- Accurately prepare Compounded Non-sterile preparations
- Perform required quality assurance checks for completed lots
- Adjust workflow for efficient productivity
- Perform cleaning task as dictated by need and/or schedule on at least a daily basis
- Personal workstation and common areas(s)
- Participate in stocking and checking for out-dates as needed
- Perform calibration on lab equipment i.e. analytical balances (scales) etc.
- Assists in facility environmental monitoring as needed
- Fill out daily/weekly/monthly logs
- Complies with requirements implemented by management
- Holds Arizona Board of Pharmacy Technician License (no prior discipline)
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Previous compounding experience
- PK software experience a plus
- Strong mathematical skills