Our client in the Plano area is seeking an Escrow Assistant with some Funding experience to join their team. If you are looking for an organization that is customer service driven, this is your job! Apply today and interview immediately!
What you will be doing:
- Assisting primarily with post-closing responsibilities while supporting multiple Escrow Officers
- Assisting with pre-closing prep, as needed
- Reading contracts, commitments, and orders in preparation for the closing
- Assistant will help to maintain the files, record the appropriate documentation, and any other backend processing.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an assistant with some direct funding experience preferred.
- Experience with Softpro system preferred, but not required.
- Great communication and customer-oriented skills required.
- Microsoft Suite proficient.
We offer Full Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision.
Free online Career Focused Courses while working for us!