Join the #1 rated phone software business in 2021.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org (title Implementation tech)
Fast-growing, leader provider of cloud communications and Voice over IP (VoIP), is looking for Implementation Tech coordinators to join their global team.
This position will help new customers start their Onboarding project for the installation and setup process. You'll work directly with customers before their installation assisting them with the initial intake and data collection, in preparation for the Company services.
This is an entry level opportunity; training will be provided
- Obtain pertinent information about contacts and authorized users.
- Follow the pre-defined Onboarding process; meeting SLAs and ensuring the Customers’ expectations are managed at the start of the Onboarding process
- Be able to quickly identify and react to out-of-procedure information
- Meet or exceed productivity metrics while enhancing the customer experience
- Average call length is 1 hour
- Calls are with new customers that are in the onboarding process of the new product
- These are scheduled implementation calls that consist of training on specific features, shadowing, hand holding, network verification (ensuring it can handle VoIP)
- Some administrative work is involved – building the account’ setting up phone tree, call flow, voicemail, etc.