Credit union in Warminster is seeking as QC Specialist
The Quality Control Specialist ensures the accuracy of the Credit Union’s member records and documentation. Improves internal controls by monitoring, reviewing and noting exceptions to Credit Union policies, procedures and standards. Ensures proper Credit Union visitor protocol and procedures by maintaining a presence at the reception desk. Assists Controller by responding to facilities requests as they arise within the Credit Union.
- Responsible for performing quality control reviews on the documentation for credit union products and services to ensure accuracy of information.
- Reviews and analyzes system generated reports. Identifies and informs management of errors, omissions or incomplete data and records.
- Assists with reporting exceptions in accordance with credit union and departmental guidelines
- Responds to daily facilities requests within the Credit Union.
- Escalates requests to Controller as necessary.
- Assists Controller with facilities-related requests, as assigned.