Job Duties/ Responsibilities include:
- Provide new customers with amazing service during the initial set up of their business phone and system accounts.
- Average calls per day is 18-20 calls
- Embody personal ownership and sense of timeliness on every appointment or project.
- Provide basic training on Nextiva features, call flow, and devices to customers
- Configure accounts in a timely manner with accurate attention to detail.
- Testing of call flow, devices and features to assure configuration is accurate and functioning properly.
Meet and exceed a set of daily performance metrics to ensure success.
HS or GED required
Recent Graduate IT or related field
- 2+ years customer service experience, preferably in a call center, technical support or help desk environment
- A fast learner with initiative, purpose driven and results oriented attitude, capable of working unsupervised.
- Ability to excel both individually and as a team player in a fast paced, self-directed, constantly evolving environment.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills to address network, device and account issues.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, adaptable and quick-thinking.
- Strong practice of empathy, confidence, and knowledge when communicating with customers.
- Preferred technical, networking, VoIP support, and/or customer technical support experience.
- Proven experience in communicating and delivering in a timely manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Google Docs
- Call center and/or insurance industry a plus.