IMMEDIATE opening for a Leave of Absence Admin to support a large enterprise organization with offices nationwide. The LOA Admin will interpret and administer leave programs and policies in accordance with the applicable federal and state employment laws (FMLA, ADA, USERRA, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, etc.).
- Will approve and/or denies leave cases based on relevant medical information. Coordinates and organizes all medical information and ensures that HIPAA and Employee Privacy guidelines are closely monitored and effectively executed.
- Work closely with employees to ensure that all relevant completed medical documentation is submitted for timely review.
- Maintains appropriate contact with employees on leave and coordinate all aspects of return to work from a leave.
- Responsible for communicating approvals, denials, return to work status and other important information to managers and employees.
- Manage all administrative aspects of leave include tracking hours used/taken and working closely with Payroll to ensure that pay for employees is accurate and correct.
- Partners with Employee Relations to review employee request for ADA Accommodation and return to work restrictions.