Currently seeking an Interpreter that would be responsible for interpreting English and Spanish languages, both spoken and written, for patients and staff in a community health facility.
- Payrate: $18.00/hr.
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Paid Holidays OFF
- Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Assists staff in providing patient care by interpreting for patient phone calls, appointment scheduling and other administrative duties.
- Interprets messages, Spanish or English while maintaining message content, context, and tone as much as possible.
- Reads written materials such as medical forms, patient information, doctor's orders and interprets material into specified language (Spanish or English) for the needs of the audience.
- Utilizes reference materials such as dictionaries as needed to ensure interpretation accuracy.
- Bridging the Gap Certification required
- High school graduation or its equivalent.
- Fluent in Spanish and English languages.
If interested in this position, please email your resume directly to:
Mention the position Spanish Interpreter