This semi-conductor company is growing rapidly and adding to the team. True temp to hire position. Expect to be challenged yet also supported as you learn and grow with this international company. Expect to be surrounded by bright and well educated co-workers.
Opportunity for growth - yes. This is a starter position with the company and will promote from within
Good job for new grad because they do train, but you have to have be an open communicator , strong Excel , and a BA degree.
- Purchasing Assistant is responsible for supporting the purchasing and planning departments by informing Buyers of potential gaps in vendor performance.
- Support the department with data base accuracy projects, report creation, data analysis, and issue resolution.
- Work in a team environment requiring regular interaction with Managers, Site Leads, Buyers, Inventory Planners, IT, Quality and Finance to complete assigned supply chain tasks
- Manage supplier lead times to ensure on time delivery of goods to meet the performance standards of the company
- Expedite to ensure adherence to inventory guidelines
- Create daily, weekly and monthly reports. Export data to Excel from ERP system, reviews and analyzes data, investigate errors, omissions, trends
- Other report creation and analysis as assigned
- BA degree in Supply Chain Management, Global Logistics, Business, Economics or similar
- 1 year data analysis, customer service or inventory Control Experience
- Internships count towards experience.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Flexible enough to work in an environment where the rules and requirements will change on you.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Analytical mind set
- Excel - intermediate to advanced (you will use it on the job constantly)
Work on site in the Mesa location
Feel free to email me your resume email@example.com