The Corporate Recruiter works directly with Business and Human Resources Leaders to drive recruitment strategies, which manage the identification and selection of talent from internal and external candidate pools and will manage the overall full life cycle recruiting process, including external vendor management contracts.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Perform strategic sourcing required to support hiring for Reyes Holdings and its subsidiaries.
- Partner with talent acquisition team, hiring managers and HR to understand hiring needs in order to effectively develop and execute recruitment strategies for assigned functions.
- Provide talent acquisition team with timely technical sourcing and non-technical sourcing of candidates
- Perform Boolean search, social media sourcing, networking, phone screens, upload phone screen notes and upkeep of recruiting activities in PeopleClick ATS
- Participate in recruiting status update calls as necessary
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in information technology candidate sourcing
- Ability to write Boolean search strings and recruit from code repository
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and/or other HRIS systems
- Ability to develop strong relationships and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Previous knowledge in staffing and recruitment initiatives
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task between many different projects