Job Responsibilities include:
- Taking inbound customer calls regarding lost/stolen/activation of wallet cards
- Answer questions assist with researching and resolving issues.
- Provide customers a WOW experience, exceptional service to cardholders seeking assistance in shutting down their card in a lost or stolen situation
- Ability to be an active listener and express empathy to the customer
- Ensuring that all items are cared for to validate the identity of the cardholder, when assisting them in activating new cards
HS or GED
- One-year call center experience
- Work experience with internet navigation and technology.
- Experience working in a metric driven environment.
- Effectively operate a computer-based phone system
- Medium to high proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Web browsers such as Chrome and Internet Explorer, etc
- Be comfortable entering information into appropriate computer databases
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills