Looking for a great Work from Home opportunity?
Our Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical client is looking for highly motivated and friendly candidates to join their team of Superior Patient Assistance Program Representatives!
Come be a part of this amazing work from home opportunity!!
Position: Patient Assistance Program Representative
Location: Remote Work from Home *Raleigh, North Carolina & Surrounding Cities*
Pay: $17/hr. weekly pay & full benefits
Shift: Must be available to work an 8hr. shift M-F between 7am-9pm
- Handle high volume inbound phone calls from patients, caregivers, and providers
- Provide accurate information to the patient and or the healthcare provider
- Assist callers with information and status of their application
- Follow a call script
- Process refills and schedule shipments for patients
- Must resolve the callers’ needs
- Provide appropriate follow-up and next steps for caller
- Provide appropriate customer service and an effortless experience to the caller
- Must be able to multitask between several internal system programs
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Previous call center experience required
- Previous healthcare experience strongly desired
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must have exceptional communication and phone etiquette.
- Must have high speed internet in your home.
- Must have High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Must be able to pass Drug & Background check.
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Able to type 35 wpm or greater
For immediate consideration please email and up to date copy of your resume to
Kathryn.email@example.com and send a text message with your name and email address to 480-316-9349