RemX has partnered with a large title company to assist in their search for a Title Processor for their Blue Bell, PA location. The Title Processor would provide support to the team in an effort to facilitate timely closings. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Title Processor Job Description:
- Assist the team with new applications
- Order tax certifications, payoffs and other items required to complete the file for closing
- Ordering Use and Occupancy certs
- Follow up on all requested documents up to the point of closing
- Assist the Closing Coordinator with scheduling closings
- Support Settlement Officers with obtaining a clear to close status from the lender
- Print mortgage packages for closings
- May be responsible for printing completed closing file and checks for outsource closer.
- Acts as a liaison to Settlement Officers needing assistance during closings.
- Provides support to accommodate pre and post-closing document requests from customers, lenders, etc.
Title Processor Requirements:
- 2+ years of title, real estate or mortgage experience
- Understanding basic title fees on a CD (recording, transfer tax, etc.) in order to prepare preliminary CDs for lenders
- High school diploma or equivalent