RemX has an excellent opportunity for a Recruiting Coordinator with a large Top employer located in El Cajon, CA. This is an essential, onsite, team and business and is a great opportunity for someone with a little experience within HR/Recruitment and/or a related degree, to gain experience and knowledge under a seasoned team! Pay is 19-21/hr DOE.
- Performs administrative support services to overall recruiting function.
- Actively recruit, screen resumes, interview, generate offer letters, and declination email/letters for applicants. Online recruiting activities, job postings, career fairs, networking
- Schedules meetings, interviews and trainings and coordinates associated logistics to include securing conference rooms, assuring appropriate configuration and IT support, and related details, including candidate travel and accommodations when required.
- Compiles and creates employee files upon hiring new employees and ensures aligned with compliance requirements.
- Provides excellent customer service to both employee and non-employee visitors and callers to HR.
- Creates, organizes and maintains file systems and electronic documents.
- Prepare new hire orientation packets, onboarding items and handouts to ensure regular supply available. May assist with orientation.
- Assist HR project as needed and be assigned other duties as required.