Work remotely from home (sit anywhere in the USA). This is a direct hire role within our company (not a placement ) .
Our company is huge, with 600 branch offices and over 80,000 temps out working nationwide. We have a LOT of data to analyze.
Your role on this team of 4 directly effects how our client companies manage all these temps, and ensures accurate information gets fed to the recruiters, accounting, payroll, sales, operations, and more. Our clients and internal teams will be using the DASHBOARDS and reports that your create!
Essential Job Functions:
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
· Excel: High proficiency with most standard formulas including VLOOKUP, SUMIF(S), COUNTIF(S), INDEX MATCH, IF (nested), LEFT/RIGHT, SEARCH, etc. * Pivot Tables * Data visualization (charts/graphs, clean and effective presentation of data) * Data comparisons/audits * VBA * Understanding of data types and formats (text vs number, date/time calculations, etc.) * Power Query desired
· BA degree, preferred but not required.
· Workforce analyst experience is relevant
· Ability to express complex concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing to business partners.
· Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels throughout the business.
· Work with limited supervision, coordinating projects with the team to closure.
· Capable of adapting to changing priorities.