Marketing Procurement Purchaser:
Need for a local Marketing procurement purchaser to support operational and tactical procurement for the spend on USD 100,000 to USD 1 Million Marketing sourcing initiatives.
Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years experience in procurement.
The scope is for the following products and services:
Events, PR, Social media, Print, Paper, Promotions, Creative, Ad Production and Research.
• Knowledge of marketing and communication
• Experience of working with both traditional and new media
• Understanding of the US agency landscape, development and trends
• Overview of the Supplier Market.
• Ability to think strategically, to help set up the right marketing contracts with adhering to organization Procurement process.
• Experience in Marketing Procurement organization, in a Marketing department or at an agency as account manager.
• Insights in how agencies, production and printing companies operates
• Knowledge of different remuneration models and relevant cost break downs.
• Understanding of the changing media environment, with the right mix of traditional and digital media, including performance marketing Additional information Describe any other relevant information