This full-time and remote position has 2-3 weeks paid training. Schedule is 8:30 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday, weekends off.
Job Duties Include:
- White glove customer service.
- Managing the intake of new patients.
- Gather all necessary data to create a new account and insurance information.
- Outbound calls to provider to ensure prior authorizations have been completed so orders can begin immediately.
- Articulate the role of company is to help with all supplies
HS or GED Required
- Exceptional phone and communication skills, good with people
- They like medical terminology, insurance experience but it is not required
- Average calls are 30 minutes
- Typing 30wpm (we are flexible to 25)
- 1-2 years of customer service experience