Busy specialty and infusion pharmacy in Phoenix (85032) has immediate openings for Pharmacy Lab Technicians with compounding experience.
This is a great opportunity to utilize skill sets in a busy environment, ensuring accuracy and safety measures are practiced. Critical thinking, communication, computer and math skills are essential to these roles!
The Pharmacy Lab Technician's responsibilities include:
- Participate in continual didactic training program
- Creating compound batch record
- Accurately prepare Compounded Non-sterile preparations
- Perform required quality assurance checks for completed lots
- Adjust workflow for efficient productivity
- Perform cleaning task as dictated by need and/or schedule on at least a daily basis, including personal work station and common areas
- Participate in stocking and checking for out-dates as needed
- Perform calibration on lab equipment i.e. analytical balances (scales) etc.
- Assists in facility environmental monitoring as needed
- Fill out daily/weekly/monthly logs
- Complies with requirements implemented by management
- PK Software experience a PLUS!
Competitive compensation dependent on experience!!
- Must have Arizona Board of Pharmacy Technician License (no prior discipline)
- Previous compounding experience
- High School Diploma
To be considered for this role, please apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference in your email Job ID 746566 - Pharmacy Tech Compounding