Busy specialty and infusion pharmacy in Phoenix have immediate openings for a Pharmacy Technician to join the team as the Fertility Customer Care Coordinator!
This is a great opportunity to utilize Pharmacy Technician skill sets, while working closely with patients to ensure prescriptions are processed and ordered.
The Fertility Customer Care Coordinator's job responsibilities include:
- Processing of fertility orders under the supervision of Customer Care Manager
- Make outbound calls to patient and doctor offices regarding fertility orders
- Answer inbound phone calls regarding fertility orders
- Obtain payment and shipping information to fully process fertility orders
- Type prescription orders for fertility department
- Communicates with fertility team, customer care manager and pharmacists regarding fertility med orders
Competitive compensation depending on experience!
- Minimum 1-year pharmacy technician experience
- Familiarity with pharmacy software system
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with compound fertility medications a plus
- Current Pharmacy Technician License or Pharmacy Technician Trainee License in Arizona
- Peruse continuing education and training to maintain Arizona State License requirements
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and be extremely organized
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills required
To be considered for this role, please apply, or email your resume to email@example.com
In your email, please reference Job ID 746591 - Pharmacy Technician/FCC