Busy pharmaceutical company in Phoenix (85032) has an immediate opening for a Pharmacy Clerk!
**This is a great role for a candidate who is a Pharmacy Tech in training or has a trainee license! Pharmacy Tech Trainee License not required but a plus!!**
Great opportunity for exposure to help patients and team in a pharmacy setting!
The Pharmacy Clerk's responsibilities include:
- Follow company policy and procedure regarding operation of a cash register including cash transactions, checks, charges
- Clean, stock and maintain customer area including (but not limited to): filling register supplies (bags, receipt paper, etc), tidying customer area (dusting, organizing, cleaning), and maintaining customer pick up area
- Complete HIPAA training and maintain HIPAA compliance with all healthcare interactions
- Learn pharmacy computer system and phone system to determine readiness of patient prescriptions and receive refill request to be passed to a technician for processing
- Learn and apply Arizona pharmacy law under the supervision of a pharmacist
- Greet patients and establish positive relationship with the pharmacy team
- Performing any other duties as assigned by a pharmacist or supervisor that fall within the permissible activities of a pharmacy clerk within the state of Arizona
To be considered for this role, please apply, or email your resume to email@example.com
In your email, please reference Job ID 746652 - Pharmacy Clerk