RemX Staffing is seeking a recruiter for their facility in Carlisle PA. This role assists and supports recruiting and staffing efforts for the organization.
- As the Associate Recruiter, you will play an essential role in fueling growth with extraordinary talent.
- The Associate Recruiter will be responsible for developing sta?ng strategies to provide a quali?ed and diverse candidate pool for assigned requisitions.
- You will ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted e?ciently and professionally.
- This position demands an uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and analytical skills.
- You must have a proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time e?ciently.
- The Associate Recruiter is responsible for owning and managing the full recruitment life cycle, hiring positions at all levels within the organization.
- Responsibilities will include serving as a business partner with various levels of leadership to proactively identify organizational hiring needs