We have an immediate HR opening for a global manufacturer to support their small and mighty operations team.
Job Title: Human Resources and Administrative Specialist
Company Industry: Manufacturing
Location: Foothill Ranch, CA 92610 (On-site 100%)
Duration: This role is temporary-to-hire (there is a headcount for the role, they are looking for a long term team member to join the team)
Pay: Pay will depend on experience and can range from $20-25/hr
Number of Employees: Less than 50 employees in this U.S. location, there are thousands of employees across the world (Headquarters is in China)
Summary for Role: Services as primary point of contact for site staff for HR related inquiries and provides support in all aspects of Business Operations including site administrative assistance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for HR related matters.
- Manage all employee benefits/ employee programs.
- Submit payroll and time keeping reports to PEO.
- Recruit employees and work with staffing agencies to acquire temporary employees.
- Advises employees, prospective employees or retirees on eligibility for programs or services.
- Manage all safety and training programs, meeting coordination with each department and individual.
- Manage company events.
- Correspond with internal and external partners including vendors, carriers and/or other company departments include HQ to facilitate processing and/or resolve operational and servicing problems.
- Maintains departmental records and files.
- Composes and produces business correspondence and reports.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of HR Experience
- 1-3 years of Administration
- Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree
- Bilingual Mandarin or Cantonese or Spanish (and English) is a plus
- Should be comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment and corresponding with sites across the world as well as a diverse workforce on site.
- Ability to work independently
- Adaptability to change in the work environment