Opening for a Medicare Specialist Biller who will play an integral role in day-to-day billing processes,
including claim submission and insurance outreach, specifically working with Medicare Part A.
- Holidays Off
- Excellent Benefits
- Monday-Friday with flexible start time between 8a and 9a
- Overtime opportunities available
- Onsite Only
- Training Provided
- Office Location: Hurstbourne/Shelbyville Road
Example of position duties:
- Reading and analyzing patient records
- Determining the correct codes for patient records to bill insurance companies properly.
- Verifies insurance coverage, eligibility, benefits, obtain authorizations and pre-certs as determined by the individual insurance companies as needed.
- Keeping track of patient data over multiple visits
- Managing detailed, specifically coded information
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and information security
- Review patient information and translate services into correct codes
- Input medical data entry into patient account systems
- Understand the universal code classifications such as ICD-10 (International Classification of Diseases) and CPT (Current Procedural Terminology)
What you will bring
- Knowledge of insurance guidelines- Specializing in Medicare Part A or Part B
- Experience working in medical billing
- Sharp problem-solving skills to research and resolve discrepancies and denials.
- Expert multitasker and self-prioritize able to juggle multiple core billing processes
- Familiarity with common medical terminology that may be encountered in medical claims
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the proven ability to communicate effectively both within the Billing department and cross-functionally
- A keen sense of curiosity to learn as the company continues to grow, and to stay in the know of the latest developments in medical billing
- GED or HSD- Required
- Must be available from 8am to 4:30pm (Closed Holidays)
- Must be able to work on site
- Must be friendly and trustworthy
If interested in this position, please email your resume directly to:
List Medicare Specialist Biller in the subject title