Inventory Control Clerk to join team of 6 in CHANDLER warehouse. Work on site, not at home.
This is a MICRO-ELECTRONICS , SEMI-CONDUCTOR warehouse. This position is at a desk doing systems/phone work 50% , on feet physically working with the inventory 50% .
True temp to hire position. There is a lot to learn, the temp period is the training period.
• Receive packages both physically and in the ERP system
• Prepare material/packages for shipment to alternate sites (both domestic and international)
• Enter data and generate reports from ERP system, Excel spreadsheets, client web portal, supplier web portal
• Compile data summaries , review and present to various departments or managers
• Track product orders
• Expedite product shipments to ensure adherence to inventory guidelines
• Research inventory inaccuracies and reconcile accordingly
• Inform the appropriate individuals (Buyers, Inventory Planners, Site Leads, Managers) of any issues related to material shortages that may cause an out of stock or machine down situation
• Coordinate and perform cycle counts and physical inventories to ensure the accuracy of inventory assets
• Maintain physical inventory storage facility (set-up, organize, put away, clean, etc.)
• HSD or GED, some college is preferred
• Minimum 1 year of shipping, receiving and inventory control experience
• Experience working in semi-conductor, aerospace or medical device is a plus.
• Accurate with attention to detail
• Ability to operate standard warehouse equipment as needed
• MS Office
• ERP System Experience
• English language - verbal, reading, writing
• Good understanding of business math
Feel free to email me your resume directly - GD9@remx.com