Reputable Nationwide Logistics organization in Jupiter is seeking for experienced Shipping Customer Service Coordinator to be part of their fast innovative team.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Shipping Customer Service Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products.
- Collaborates and communicates with customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily driver log (Inbound/Outbound), scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
- Engages with drivers with a positive attitude.
- Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
- (Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables) Not required to perform task but cross-training will take place to fill any time slot voids that may take place.
MUST HAVE INTERMEDIATE KNOWLEDGE OF MS. EXCEL.
Night Shift -6:00PM-6:00AM weekends required
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Adaptability, Initiative and high stress tolerance
We offer Full Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision.
Free online Career Focused Courses while working for us!