RemX is partnered with a client in Tempe, AZ to find an IT Support Specialist to join their team. This is an onsite contract (W2) to hire (FTE) opportunity with benefits.
Summary: Handle onsite IT equipment shipping, desktop support, and troubleshooting.
- Identify, manage, escalate, and resolve technical issues.
- Install and configure software, print drivers, and utilities to be utilized on workstations and computer networks.
- Troubleshoot all information technology issues, including software, hardware, and networking.
- Monitor installed systems, identify problems, and take corrective action.
- Provide basic technical support to clients.
- Troubleshoot application issues, basic diagnosing of the desktop/laptop software problems.
- 1 - 3 years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 -3 years of customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment and commit to a flexible work schedule.
- 3-5 years technical experience a plus.
- Previous experience troubleshooting desktop, printer and notebook issues.
- Very strong user and support of MSOffice.