RemX Staffing is seeking onsite Medical Records Audit Processors to join our team in St. Ann! The Medical Records Audit Processor is responsible for processing Release of Information (ROI), specifically medical record requests in a timely and efficient matter, ensuring accuracy and individual metrics are met.
This position pays $16 per hour. You must be available between the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm. This is a 90 day contract position with the possibility of going permanent.
- Navigate various provider EMR and file systems to retrieve all required elements of a medical chart for patient list.
- Meet required metrics for your role (CPH – Charts Per Hour)
- Ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality as scheduled.
- Maintain the high standards of Confidentiality to safeguard and protect Patient’s Right and comply with all company and facilities policies and HIPPAA regulations.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology.
- Prior experience with EMR systems.
- Must consent to Nationwide Background and Drug screen where required.