Downtown Knoxville company is seeking a Project Admin Assistant.
This is contract to hire opportunity! The hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
Company does offer an excellent benefit package which includes; medical, dental,401(k) vacation, and holiday pay.
- Generate, track, and complete all necessary subcontracts, bonds, and other project functions, including but not limited to, change orders.
- Be familiar with state construction requirements and lien procedures.
- Maintain project documents with a standardized filing system and server.
- Answer calls from vendors and/or clients.
- Gather and assemble supporting documents for Project Manager, including cost reports, vendor invoices, timecards, visa expense reports, and other necessary documentation.
- Manage project requirements, including cost tracking, as needed.
- Participate in meetings, taking and publishing necessary minutes.
- Process project close out documents.
- Track, manage, and process purchase orders and invoices as necessary.
- Complete all necessary accounts receivable invoicing.
- Other general office and clerical duties as needed.
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in a construction environment.
- Basic understanding of necessary accounting principles and processes.
- Attention to detail and math skills are essential.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office. (This job uses Excel on a daily basis.)
- Proficient in copying/moving files and creating directories in a Windows environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize responsibilities with limited supervision.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced atmosphere, with the ability to assist the project team in directing the flow of office procedures for timely distribution and coordination.
- Must be detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of general office procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to resolve problems efficiently.