** Remote position, be located anywhere in the Midwest, South or East **
** Advance your career with an international OEM manufacturer **
- $125k salary, bonus, full benefits, full expenses
- International, industry leader in the medical device and imaging industry
- Lead a growing team of 10+ Field Service Engineers and Inside Service Technicians
- Travel throughout the country 80% with most of the time in the Midwest, South or East
Main Job Functions
- Manage the day-today operations of the field service team of 10+ and inside service team
- Drive the service and service revenue within the United States.
- Lead and dispatch a team of 10+ Field Service Engineer’s and inside Service Technicians to achieve service goals and objectives.
- Perform hands-on in the field training, mentoring and leadership to the service teams
- Build relationships with key customers to ensure revenue growth and sustainability.
- Manage relationship with 3rd party service provider the includes conducting quarterly business reviews and monitor performance of 3rd party
- Represent service with engineering, quality, production discussing product issues, trends and quality
- 5+ years Injector, medical or imaging service Management experience with strong understanding of typical functions and procedures
- Ability to travel (up to 80%) throughout the Midwest, South, East and sometimes the West
- Managed a team of up to 10+ Field Service Engineers