RemX is partnered with a client in Conshohocken, PA to find a Corporate Recruiter to join their team. This is a 100% remote contract role with benefits. Candidates will need to have 3-7 years of corporate recruiting experience in Finance, IT, or Corporate Functions.
- Works closely with hiring managers to ?ll current job openings by recruiting, sourcing, researching, screening and interviewing potential candidates.
- Works with senior recruiters and hiring managers to identify personnel needs, job speci?cations, job duties, quali?cations and skills required to ?ll vacant positions.
- Initiates contact with potential candidates for speci?c job openings.
- Assists in the review of applications and interviews of applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others within the organization.
- Schedules interviews with potential and quali?ed candidates for speci?c job openings.
- Assists in preparing and mailing new-hire and employment o?er letters and packets for potential candidates.
- Assists recruiters in contacting external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
- Assists with the utilization and identi?cation of Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Files and maintains employment records for future references; ensures compliance with applicant tracking requirements.
- Writes and places job advertising in various media; coordinates internal job postings; utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and potential candidates.
- Performs reference and background checks.
- Performs related duties as assigned.