RemX has a wonderful career opportunity available for a Human Resource Generalist with our client located in Carlsbad, CA (Hybrid role, must be in commutable location for onsite days). This is a permanent, fully benefitted, Direct Hire position paying 60-70k depending on experience. We are looking for someone polished with an outgoing attitude to be the first point of contact for a large and robust HR team; must be system savvy in Excel (v-look ups and pivot tables) and within HRIS systems (company uses UKG). Well established Medical Device company, this could be your new career home! Click apply, we’d love to hear from YOU!
- Assist with general HR related inquiries by answering questions in the HR group inbox, escalating to HRBP’s or appropriate team member as needed
- Assist the HR team with Benefit open enrollment, go over benefits questions with employees
- Assist with recruitment efforts, partner and act as a liaison with agencies as needed
- Manage the onboarding process for operational requisitions; process new hire forms, enter into system, E-verify, ensure new employee is prepared and informed
- Provide assistance to the offsite HR Generalist who specializes in LOA’s and Benefits
- Assist with scheduling meetings between departments and with vendors; prepare reports for Executive Leadership
- Provide administrative support to the HRBP’s, Director, and other team members