Referral Coordinators are needed for a busy, well-known and reputable, valley-wide medical practice for immediate consideration at their Phoenix office (85053)
Do you have healthcare referral or billing background, are a team player, and strive for excellent patient care? If so, apply for this role today!
As a Referral Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Working in a proactive fashion, verifies both insurance eligibility and referral or authorization validity as required by insurance companies dependent upon plan coverage prior to the patient’s appointment date. Ensures the practice management software reflects the most accurate information and provides detailed notes of any variances.
- Represents the practice in customer service excellence in all patient and referral source communications.
- Contact patients to update demographic, insurance, PCP or referral information when applicable.
- Contact referral sources to close gaps in any missing information.
- Maintains the skills required to serve as an insurance subject matter expert to site and call center staff.
- High School or GED
- Medical Office experience, 1 year
- Experience in Referrals or medical billing, 1 year
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
4 day schedule!
Monday – Thursday!!
**Off Friday, Saturday and Sunday**
For immediate consideration of this dynamic role, you must apply. Please also email your resume to email@example.com and reference Job ID 769069 – Referral Coordinator.