Start Date: in October
Schedule: 9am-6pm Monday- Friday FULLY REMOTE
Overview of Position This position conducts telephonic outreach services to assist low-income Medicare beneficiaries enrolled in a contracted Medicare Advantage health plan. Assist with the application process for Medicare Savings Programs/Medicaid.
Core schedule will be Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm. Flexibility for overtime when needed.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly quotas.
- Successfully market, sell, and promote company services in an outbound call center (production driven) environment.
- Navigate through multiple computer application simultaneously
- Communicate empathy and understanding through both tone and manner with health plan members
- Meets quality standards by ensuring proper phone etiquette and adherence to scripts, engagement points, make accurate descriptive system documentation and properly complete cases.
- Follow up with members to encourage them to return completed application and required verifications.
- Receive and review all incoming correspondence from the member, determine completeness of package, determine if additional information is needed, assemble package and submit to QA for final review.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a customer service-related capacity.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Ability to adhere to a schedule
- Experience in a sales production driven environment. (goals/metrics/quotas)
- Excellent data entry and internet navigation skills
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Exposure to Medicare/Medicaid insurance programs preferred
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Ability to comprehend complex concepts
- Professional behavior with courteous, polite and energetic qualities.
- Business demeanor and skills, communicate effectively (verbal, written and listening skills)
- High commitment to being organized, accuracy, quality of work and detailed oriented.
- Demonstrate patience and communicate with empathy
- Adapt to changing environments, application, and software.
- Ability to function independently as well as in a group
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to multi-task
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- This is a work from home position.
- Company equipment will be provided
- General office demands