Global company seeking 3rd shift Manager for Warehouse in Tolleson. Monday-Friday, 11:00PM to 7:00AM
Great opportunity to grow with this giant corporation.
- Supervises at least 2 full-time direct reports. Supervisory responsibilities include, but are not limited to recommending hiring, coaching, skills development, recognition and rewards, staff productivity and performance management to include disciplinary actions up to and including terminations.
- Responsible for all daily, weekly, and monthly production activities within warehouse operations.
- Prepares and distributes various reports needed for normal day to day operations.
- Responsible for ensuring that the schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly.
- Responsible for scheduling vacations and time off per policy with the least amount of disruption to the department to meet customer needs.
- Fully engaged with process on floor to actively lead and supervise teammates.
- Communicates daily through operational start up meetings, making sure all work instructions, daily workflow activities and safety practices are being followed.
- Initiates positive methods of driving teammate excellence through follow up, providing consistent and fair feedback on performance. Takes action through coaching and counseling to correct behaviors.
- Conduct operations in a manner which promotes safety. Conduct weekly safety meetings during start of shift with teammates. Maintain a safe working environment through participation of safety training, JHA reviews, and weekly walk through. Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work environment which adheres to corporate 5’s standards.
- Supervise the operations of the team to achieve prescribed objectives. Develop and maintain a productive work team through cross training, sound communication and positive motivational techniques.
- Facilitating seamless hand offs and communicating key information to peers, teammates and management.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-tasking required environment.
- Provide courteous and respectful customer service in high pressure situations to internal/external customers.
- Assure the integrity of the inventory and assist in conducting physical inventories.
- Assist Operations Manager on special projects as required.