ARE YOU AN ACCOUNTANT BY PROFESSION BUT SOCIAL WORKER AT HEART?
WANT TO JOIN AN ORGANIZATION WHERE YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
RemX is proud to recruit for a CONTROLLER professional for this long-standing, stable organization that gives back to its community. Voted a TOP WORKPLACE in recent surveys, we are looking for a solid accounting manager in the healthcare industry to support the CFO.
Bachelor’s degree with an accounting concentration is required. Additionally, either a master’s degree in a related area or active CPA license is preferred. Five or more years of managerial level experience in a healthcare environment is required.
The primary responsibilities are to manage the day-to-day activities of the Accounting Department staff and the Billing Department staff to ensure financial operations of the organization are in accordance with GAAP, Ridgeview’s fiscal policies and procedures, and rules, regulations, and guidance. Responsibilities include , but not limited to.
- Management of general finance functions, including monthly financial reporting and all associated analysis.
- Coordination of annual audit and preparation of various tax filings with outside auditors and accounting firms.
- Responsible for the financial books and records of an organization and for the internal controls needed to comply with requirements of the funders.
- Provide support in the coordination and preparation of data for the annual budget.
- Tracks and reports budget variances monthly. Makes recommendations regarding budget variances.
- Oversight and management of the revenue cycle including review of CMS and third- party payers (TPL) rules, regulations, and guidance.
- Provide support in payor contract negotiation and holds direct responsibility for maintaining knowledge of current payor contracts, obtaining, and ensuring payor contracts are upheld and effectively loaded in the system.
- This position will have direct oversight and supervision of the Patient Financial Services.
- Thorough understanding of medical billing, collections and payment posting, revenue cycle, third party payers, Medicare; strong knowledge of TN and Federal payer regulations.
- Working knowledge of CPT and ICD10 codes, HCFA 1500, UB04 claim forms, HIPAA, billing and insurance regulations, medical terminology, insurance benefits and appeal processes.
- Experience in working with Practice Management (PM) systems
This is a family-friendly, employee supported workplace. The work of this role helps to benefit many who receive the company's services. You will make a difference by helping the operation run efficiently by watching the financial condition.
Apply today! Company is ready to hire!