RemX is hiring for a Recruiting Coordinator for an AMAZING client in Flower Mound, TX! This position would start remote, and then work in our client's office in Flower Mound. Great opportunity for a college grad looking to get in the Human Resource field!
- Supporting recruiters to ensure the job placement and new hire process is completed according to procedure. Sorts and forwards incoming resumes to appropriate departments and/or recruiters.
- Prepares offer letters and packets for new hires to include first day instructions, benefits and stock information, drug testing form and locations, and a list of required documents for new hire employment paperwork.
- Coordinates with pre-employment vendors to finalize drug and background checks. • Ensures new hire paperwork is complete and accurate prior to closing file.
- Follows-up on drug screen and relocation services as needed.
- Long term contract position