Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (CSR) are needed in Phoenix, AZ office (85034). The CSR will play a very important role for patients who have been injured on the job and will need guidance from the CSR.
If you have a passion to assist patients to make sure they are receiving their care and are a team player, apply for immediate consideration!!
- Making outbound calls to patients to get them transferred to a scheduler or completing a prescreening
- Making outbound calls to providers (physical therapy) to ensure they have what they need for the patient to be serviced at the time of appointment
- Making outbound calls to providers (physical therapy) to follow up after the appointment and get the paperwork to keep the case current
- Make outbound calls to providers to schedule appointments (radiology or Physical Therapy)
- Make changes/updates to cases and contact case managers
- Confirm appointments with patients, reschedule if needed
- Receive new prescription information from providers regarding physical therapy and/or next steps
- High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred telephone customer service experience
- Good communication skills
- Bilingual strongly preferred
Monday - Friday Schedule! No weekends!!
To be immediately considered for this role, you must apply and also email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please reference: JOB ID 771306 - CSR PHX